On the day of Google’s 25th birthday, we had the pleasure of hosting its global #IamRemarkable initiative, striving to empower everyone, and underrepresented groups in particular, to celebrate their...
Given the programme’s various study tracks, the faculty teaching in the Master of Arts in Transatlantic Affairs comes from the entire faculty of the College and The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. All courses are supported by academic assistants.
MATA-specific academic staff members include:
- Michele CHANG, Director
- Chris MILLER, Academic Director (Fletcher)
- Iana MAISURADZE, Academic Assistant
- Belinda DERYCKERE, Secretary
- Ian LESSER, MATA Chair in Transatlantic Trade and Economy
- Bruno LETE, Visiting professor
- Benedetta BERTI, Visiting professor
- John SHATTUCK, Professor of Practice in Diplomacy, The Fletcher School