On Saturday, 7 October 2023, the College of Europe in Natolin is pleased to invite all prospective students to discover our beautiful premises and learn more about our academic offer, recruitment...
Given the programme’s various study tracks, the faculty teaching in the Master of Arts in Transatlantic Affairs comes from the entire faculty of the College and The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. All courses are supported by academic assistants.
MATA-specific academic staff members include:
- Michele CHANG, Director
- Chris MILLER, Academic Director (Fletcher)
- Iana MAISURADZE, Academic Assistant
- Belinda DERYCKERE, Secretary
- Ian LESSER, MATA Chair in Transatlantic Trade and Economy
- Bruno LETE, Visiting professor
- Benedetta BERTI, Visiting professor
- John SHATTUCK, Professor of Practice in Diplomacy, The Fletcher School