Given the programme’s various study tracks, the faculty teaching in the Master of Arts in Transatlantic Affairs comes from the entire faculty of the College and The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. All courses are supported by academic assistants.
A MATA-specific course on transatlantic affairs is taught during the first and second semester of the programme by a professor from The Fletcher School and a visiting professor of the College respectively.
- Michele CHANG, Director
- Juliette DUPONT, Academic Assistant
- Belinda DERYCKERE, Secretary
- Emiliano ALESSANDRI, Visiting professor
- Benedetta BERTI, Visiting professor
- John SHATTUCK, Professor of Practice in Diplomacy, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy