Vacancy – Academic Assistant in the European Interdisciplinary Studies Department We are currently looking for Academic Assistants/Senior Academic Assistants to join the European Interdisciplinary...
Given the programme’s various study tracks, the faculty teaching in the Master of Arts in Transatlantic Affairs comes from the entire faculty of the College and The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy. All courses are supported by academic assistants.
MATA specific academic staff members include:
- Michele CHANG, Director
- Chris MILLER, Academic Director (Fletcher)
- Juliette DUPONT, Academic Assistant
- Belinda DERYCKERE, Secretary
- Emiliano ALESSANDRI, Visiting professor
- Benedetta BERTI, Visiting professor
- John SHATTUCK, Professor of Practice in Diplomacy, The Fletcher School of Law and Diplomacy