On 21 July 2023, the College of Europe closed an incredible edition of its summer courses. In a nutshell:
- Over 340 participants gathered in Bruges! Professionals coming both from the public and the private sector benefited from the courses implemented this summer
- A total of 180 lectures, speakers, trainers, and high-level guests joined the College of Europe in Bruges and shared their profound insights and expertise with the participants
- 7 executive education courses took place in June and July, covering key topics of EU affairs:
- 4 more courses were organised this summer, in cooperation with high-level partners or in the framework of EU-funded projects:
- Competition Summer Schools for Asian Official (EU-funded EU-Asia Competition Cooperation project);
- Third Summer School on Euro-Arab Relations (EU-funded project El-Hiwar III);
- Fifth edition of the Summer School in partnership with the Norwegian University of Science and Technology – NTNU;
- Second edition of the European Security Seminar, in cooperation with the George C. Marshall European Center For Security Studies.
The Executive Education, Training & Projects Office of the College of Europe has been bringing together professionals in Bruges, all over the world and online since 1994.
We are now getting ready to welcome the participants of the autumn courses! Take a look: http://coleurope.eu/autumncourses