On 24 November 2022, Rector Mogherini welcomed H.E. Bojan Marichikj, Deputy Prime Minister for European Affairs, and a delegation of the Mission of the Republic of North Macedonia to the EU. Rector...
The course targets:
- National civil servants from EU member states involved in EU-funded actions;
- Consultants and Business Analysts working in cooperation and development;
- Administrative and Finance Officers seeking to broaden their project procurement and management knowledge of EU-funded projects;
- Project and Programme Managers looking to update and improve their processes, methodologies, techniques and skills to successfully achieve project objectives in a variety of funding opportunities;
- Science Officers managing scientific research projects;
- Universities, research centres, and think tanks;
- Implementing partners of EU-funded projects;
- Officials from the EU institutions;
- Other professionals and academics working in the management of EU-funded projects from both EU and non-EU countries.
Our former participants say:
“The course offers an immersion in the methodology and financing of European projects by experts and active professionals, who complete the training with their advice and practical examples. In addition, the course is very dynamic, combining theory with practical group exercises and plenary sessions, which strengthens the links between participants. Thank you for this excellent training!”
– 2021 edition participant.
“During the different training sessions, I had the opportunity to ask questions and clarify doubts that I had before the course and that were related to the EU project lifecycle. All the trainers were very knowledgeable both on a theoretical and practical level. Furthermore, by interacting with colleagues from different backgrounds and jobs, I had the opportunity to learn different approaches and working methods which can be extremely inspiring and eye-opening for one's future career steps. Overall, it has been a very intense, informative and insightful experience that has provided me with a solid knowledge base on EU project management and encouraged me to do further research on monitoring and evaluation techniques for EU-funded projects”
– 2021 edition participant.
Participants should have a university degree, a very good command of English and some relevant work experience.
Seats for this course are limited, in order to ensure an optimal interactive environment that foster discussions and facilitates networking.
The College of Europe reserves the right to select participants based on their academic and professional profile.
The sessions are delivered by high-level speakers from the expert network of the College of Europe, which comprises academics, practitioners, and project experts with a sound experience in the field of design and managment of EU-funded opportunities.
“You want to be in control of your life. You can visualise your goals and the clear path you set to fulfil them. Flexible to plans B so to face the unexpected, your team spirit makes you receptive to new ideas and new moves towards your goals. Staying focused, being efficient and playing by the rules are neither constraints nor a challenge as you have a sense of responsibility. Do you recognise yourself in this profile of a Good Project Manager? In any case, I can assure you that the EU Project Management course will provide tips to sharpen your natural aptitude and skills, and tricks to avoid pitfalls, so that you can become a Successful EU Project Manager”
– Joséphine ARPAILLANGE, trainer.
Our trainers are looking forward to meeting you!