By Thomas PELLERIN-CARLIN Thomas PELLERIN-CARLIN, Course Advisor and trainer of our Executive Education course “EU Energy Policy – The European Green Deal in times of Crisis” shares insights into the...
The European Green Deal in times of crisis
10 - 14 July 2023 / Bruges and Brussels
This course provides participants with the key tools to understand and learn about the fundamental pillars of the EU Energy policy as well as the governance tools to address the present crisis: from its institutional and internal elements, to its global and multi-sectoral dimension. It identifies the key Energy components in the European Green Deal, the latest applicable legislation derived from the Fit for 55 package, the latest developments in response to the energy crisis, as well as the funding instruments to achieve a transition based in Research & Innovation.
The course combines different learning approaches:
- Interactive training sessions examining theoretical and practical aspects of EU Energy Policy and the Fit for 55 package under the European Green Deal in the context of Energy crisis. Including REPowerEU and the Green Deal Industrial Plan;
- Case study: designed to present and develop the impact of EU Energy policies on the private sector and discuss current issues;
- Study visits: to learn directly from EU officials;
- A panel debate with high-level speakers will discuss the latest internal and external policy developments to address the current energy crisis;
- Active debates between trainers and participants.