On the day of Google’s 25th birthday, we had the pleasure of hosting its global #IamRemarkable initiative, striving to empower everyone, and underrepresented groups in particular, to celebrate their...
Through this programme, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Update and improve their knowledge and understanding of the EU energy policy, its Governance, Goals, Challenges and the EU Energy Market;
- Be aware of how the European Green Deal is being delivered and what are the latest legislative developments of the Fit for 55 package;
- Explore the links between energy policy, climate policy, research & innovation strategies, and funding instruments;
- Analyse the external challenges of EU energy policy as well as the EU's efforts to address the current energy crisis, while promoting the European Green Deal;
- Go on a study visit to Brussels and discuss the challenges and future of EU energy, climate, and related policies with high-level EU officials;
- Learn in a multicultural environment;
- Extend their personal and professional networks;
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.