On Monday, 26 February 2024, the Ukrainian student community at the College of Europe in Natolin unveiled a photo exhibition devoted to the recent two-year anniversary of the full-scale Russian...
Through this programme, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Update and improve their knowledge and understanding of the EU energy policy, its Governance, Goals, Challenges, and the EU Energy Market;
- Be aware of how the EU is meeting the clean energy demand and what the latest legislative developments are;
- Explore the links between energy policy, climate policy, research & innovation strategies, and funding instruments;
- Analyse both the consumer and security of supply challenges of EU energy policy and the EU's efforts to address them while promoting the European Green Deal;
- Go on a study visit to Brussels and discuss the challenges and future of EU energy, climate, and related policies with high-level EU officials;
- Learn in a multicultural environment;
- Extend their personal and professional networks;
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.