Today is Holocaust Remembrance Day. Two students from the Sassoli Promotion, Nina and Olivier, took the initiative to compile references (books, films, research) to delve deeper into the topic. Take a...
A three-day course to build effective and memorable communication strategies, plans and activities
20-22 November 2023 / Bruges
This three-day programme was designed to help participants navigate the complex and yet important communications field in an EU related-environment. With a vast variety of interlocutors (the institutions, the Member States, service and contract providers working for the EU, the Regions, the private sector, etc.), communicating within the framework of a European Project and/or on EU Affairs is a challenge as well as an inspiring and highly creative task.
The course combines different learning approaches, on both substance and skills:
- Interactive training sessions examining theoretical and practical aspects of communication;
- Best practices and dos and don’ts in key areas such as strategic communications, social media, campaigns and event management;
- Workshops designed to identify and develop essential practical skills related to the design of communication strategies and action plans.
- A practical exercise, where participants will reflect together and put into practice the theoretical knowledge acquired during the sessions;
- Individual and collective feedback giving participants the opportunity to maximise their personal learning experience.
Why this course?
Through this programme, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Improve, extend and update their knowledge and understanding of how the EU deals with its communication and the specificities of communicating in an EU-related environment;
- Understand the role and importance of communicating and giving visibility to the EU as a global, national and regional actor;
- Develop practical skills for the design and production of communication strategies, plans and activities in the framework of an EU-funded project or programme and/or for entities communicating about/towards the EU;
- Receive best practices analysis on social media, campaigns and event management on EU affairs;
- Obtain cutting-edge advice and insights from high-level trainers and practitioners;
- Strengthen analytical and creative skills through the practical components in the programme;
- Learn in a multicultural environment;
- Extend personal and professional networks;
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course