Some 40 practitioners from the South Caucasus engaged in work to address the consequences of conflict in the region met in Brussels on 29-30 November, to discuss best practices and approaches to...
The training course will take place at the College of Europe Bruges campus.
Fee: the tuition fee is € 1,350, which includes participation in the seminar, course materials, lunches and social events. Accommodation and travel costs are at the expense of the participants or their administration.
This course can be attended in 2022 together with:
- EU Fact Checking & EU Fact Finding online: the tuition fee for the two courses is € 1,480 (VAT excl.)*
- EU Fact Checking & EU Fact Finding in person: the tuition fee for the two courses is € 1,640
- EU Project Management online: the tuition fee for the two courses is € 2,520 (VAT excl.)*
- EU Project Management in person: the tuition fee for the two courses is € 3,200
* To know the applicable VAT regime for our online courses, please contact the course team.
Accommodation: the College of Europe will be pleased to provide you with information on hotels, close to the course venue in the historic city centre of Bruges. Early bird registrations may benefit from preferential rates negotiated with hotels on the basis of first come, first served. Should you wish to use this possibility, please indicate it on the registration form. Payment is to be made directly and personally to the hotels.
Meals: Lunches are included in the tuition fee.
Lecture rooms: The lecture rooms are situated in the modern and centrally located Verversdijk and Dijver buildings of the College of Europe. Each room is fully equipped with modern teaching facilities and wireless internet.
College of Europe Library: Participants get full access to the College’s Library which includes a European Documentation Centre. For more information about the opening hours, please reach out to the course team prior to the course.