- Providing administrative and organisational support to the activities of the LAW Department
- Communication in Dutch, French and English with students, staff and professors
- Updating data on the internet and intranet related to the programme
- Working closely with other academic departments and other services within the College of Europe (including Academic Administration Office, Admissions Office and Language service)
- Organisation of conferences and meetings
- The position is 80% of a full-time position (being 30.4 hours per week)
- Hold a graduate degree or have similar work experience
- Be friendly and have an open character, be eager to learn
- Have a sense of initiative, be flexible, stress-resistant and well-organised
- Ability to work independently and in a team
- Being flexible and reliable
- Have very good knowledge of English, French and Dutch (both oral and written)
- Have good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook (knowledge of Access and PowerPoint is a plus)
The College offers
- An excellent academic and professional environment in a pleasant, international working environment
- An employment contract under Belgian labour law
- competitive remuneration
- a comprehensive benefits package including mandatory holiday pay and end-of-year bonus, meal vouchers, transport allowance, teleworking allowance, hospitalisation insurance and a supplementary pension scheme
- legal holidays plus 8 closing days during winter break, and 2 additional holidays (9 May and 11 July)
Start date : 26 JUNE 2023 or as soon as possible thereafter
Please send a cover letter with CV with indication of 2 references to Isabelle Hillewaere by 16 JUNE 2023 via email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Interviews with shortlisted candidates will take place in Bruges on Tuesday 20 June 2023.
More information regarding the content of the position or the department can be obtained from Valérie Hauspie: email@example.com
By submitting your application, you consent to have your personal data processed for the purpose of recruitment and the specific position you are applying for. You acknowledge that your data, the data provided by potential referees you provide will be processed by the College of Europe, the members of the selection committee appointed by the College of Europe related to this recruitment process.
All information will be treated with the utmost confidentiality and in line with the current data process regulations.
For more information on how we use the information you have provided and how to exercise your rights, please see our privacy notice for recruitment (https://www.coleurope.eu/privacy).