On Tuesday 28 January 2020, upon the initiative of the Natolin Historical Society, the College of Europe in Natolin hosted a panel discussion entitled "Religious Communities and European Integration".
On this occasion, we had the pleasure to host at Natolin representatives of different European religious communities:
- Bishop Noel TREANOR, Roman Catholic Bishop of Down and Connor and a Vice-President of COMECE;
- Senior Church Counsel Ms Katrin HATZINGER, Director of the Brussels Office of the Protestant Church in Germany (EKD);
- Mr Razim ČOLIĆ, Director of the Department of External Affairs and the Diaspora of the Riyasat of the Islamic Community in Bosnia and Herzegovina;
- Professor Stanisław KRAJEWSKI, Jewish Co-Chairman of the Polish Council of Christians and Jews;
- Reverend Oleh KINDIY, Vice-Dean for International Relations of the Faculty of Philosophy and Theology, Ukrainian Catholic University.
The discussion was carried out in English and moderated by Mr Zbigniew NOSOWSKI, a renowned Polish journalist specializing in religious matters and international affairs.