The contents of this page will not be updated anymore as of September 2020 since the Baillet Latour Chair of European Union-China Relations ceased to exist.
The EU-China Observer was an electronic journal published by the Baillet Latour Chair of European Union-China Relations and the EU-China Research Centre from 2009 to 2020. The EU-China Observer provided a platform for scholars and practitioners to exchange ideas on current topics of EU-China relations from an interdisciplinary perspective.
The EU-China Observer was published quarterly in March, June, September and December. Certain issues were dedicated to special themes.
- Issue #1.18: The EU and China in a changing global order: partners or competitors?
- Issue #2.18: The 40th anniversary of China’s Reform Policy: Opportunities and Challenges for EU-China Relations
- Issue #3.18: Students Issue
- Issue #4.18: EU-China Trade and Investment Relations
- Issue #1.17: The Role of the US in EU-China Relations
- Issue #2.17: The EU-China Comprehensive Agreement on Investment (CAI)
- Issue #3.17: Students Issue
- Issue #4.17: International Conference 'The Belt and Road Initiative: EU-China Logistics and Supply Chain'
- Issue #1.16: The Issue of the Market Economy Status in EU-China Trade Relations
- Issue #2.16: EU-China Cooperation in Security Issues
- Issue #3.16: EU-China Cooperation/Competition in Global Governance
- Issue #4.16: Public Diplomacy in EU-China Relations