On the day of Google’s 25th birthday, we had the pleasure of hosting its global #IamRemarkable initiative, striving to empower everyone, and underrepresented groups in particular, to celebrate their...
The course targets:
- National civil servants working for public administrations in EU Member States and dealing with defence, security and international cooperation matters;
- Consultants working in European affairs and/or defence-security fields;
- Officials from the EU institutions;
- Officials from international organisations;
- Think tanks;
- Public affairs specialists and professionals working in the defence industry;
- Other professionals and academics working in the field of defence and security from both EU and non-EU countries.
Participants should have a university degree, a very good command of English and some relevant work experience.
Seats for this course are limited in order to ensure optimal interactive environment that fosters discussions and facilitates networking.
The College of Europe reserves the right to select participants based on their academic and professional profile.
Our former participants say:
"A broader view on the strengths and weaknesses of the EU, and a whole new understanding of the behind-the-scenes in the EU decision-making process when it comes to security threats."
"An immersive experience on EU Security & Defence."
The sessions are delivered by high-level speakers from the expert network of the College of Europe, which comprises senior academics and practitioners, with a sound experience in the field of European defence and security.
Our trainers are looking forward to meeting you!