The 2023 edition of the Negotiations in Practice executive training course took place from 15 to 19 November 2023. The five-day training course aimed to furnish participants with a practical...
Through this programme, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Update and improve their knowledge and understanding of the Common Security and Defence Policy (CSDP);
- Get insight into the EU’s institutional defence architecture and decision-making processes;
- Learn more about EU military and civilian missions and operations abroad as well as about the key cooperation tools and initiatives between Member States;
- Analyse new threats and learn how the EU is facing them;
- Understand the geopolitical dynamics at stake and identify the main partners of the EU in the field of Security and Defence;
- Learn in a multicultural environment;
- Extend their personal and professional networks;
- Receive a certificate upon successful completion of the course.