The Natolin Energy and Climate Nest is pleased to announce a call for papers for the student-led conference "External Partners in the EU’s Energy Transition: New Dependencies or Similar Challenges?" taking place at the College of Europe in Natolin on 22 June 2023, and featuring the interventions of high-level speakers, experts, researchers and representatives from the energy sector.
Full information about the conference can be found here.
CALL FOR PAPERS
We are seeking papers relating to a wide range of topics of relevance to the area of the EU’s external partnerships for energy transition, including, but not limited to:
- Energy and climate diplomacy
- EU’s energy dependencies and interdependencies
- EU Foreign Policy and Geopolitics
- EU Neighbourhood Policy and ENP Energy/Climate issues
- The EU and (non-ENP) third countries
- Mining, Rare-Earth Minerals and Natural Resources
- Social aspects of energy and climate transition policies
- International climate finance and international development policy
- International supply chains for renewable energy sources
- Technological innovations and best practices
We invite authors to submit their abstracts before 31 January 2023. The abstracts should be around 250-300 words long, and include a preliminary title. In addition, all applicants are asked to submit a CV (max. 2 pages).
The selected papers will need to be submitted in full by 30 April 2023.
Please submit the 250-to-300-word abstracts by 31 January 2023 to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Successful authors will be contacted by the end of February 2023, with the request for submission of a full research paper by 30 April 2023. After a careful peer-review of submitted research papers by a committee comprising academics and practitioners, we aim to publish the selection in an academic publication in order to make it available for future projects. The full papers should be approximately 7000-9000 words long to be considered for their inclusion in the publication.
Please contact us with any further questions at:
Natolin Energy & Climate Nest
College of Europe in Natolin
Ulica Nowoursynowska 84
02-797 Warsaw, Poland
+48 22 54 59 447