In 2022, the College of Europe in Natolin has launched a new edition of courses in the framework of the European and Transnational Governance Network – ETGN, which is a training and development partnership among seven prestigious European academic and research institutions offering transnational perspectives on governance issues of the 21st century.
The ETGN develops innovative, interactive, and impactful executive education training initiatives, leveraging the comparative advantages of the academic curricula of the participating institutions.
The training courses have a strong orientation towards civic service, addressing civil society and private sector organizations worldwide.
The following courses are now open for registration:
- Media bias and armed conflict. A handbook of critical thinking while reporting war with Mr Dominik CAGARA (7-8 November 2022)
- An introduction to advanced forensics and personal digital security with Mr Lukas ANDRIUKAITIS (22-25 November)
- Integrated border management, migration policies and cross-border cooperation with Prof. Artur GRUSZCZAK (28-29 November 2022)
- Multimedia and digital communication in the EU and Neighbouring Countries with Ms Nino MACHARASHVILI & Ms Maria ZDHANOVA (6-9 December 2022)
- Policy development and coordination for European integration (including financial instruments) with Mr Adam ŁAZOWSKI (19-23 December 2022)
Look for available early bird discounts and other rebates. Be in touch with us at: email@example.com.