On Monday, 4 September 2023 at 16:00 (Polish time), the College of Europe in Natolin organizes a second and final Q&A session for the Natolin students of the Madeleine Albright Promotion 2023-2024.
The students are invited to join Natolin staff members online (on Zoom) and ask their questions regarding their arrival on campus, accommodation, academic preparation, student services etc. During the online meeting, the students will be able to interact with:
- Mr Mattia FILIPPIN, Communications, Marketing and Recruitment Office
- Ms Ogerta LALA, Communications, Marketing and Recruitment Office
- Mr Adam VOLF, Communications, Marketing and Recruitment Office
- Dr Joanna ZIÓŁKOWSKA, European Interdisciplinary Studies Department
- Mr Anis ISSA, Student Affairs and Professional Development Office
- Mr Oleksandr HLEBA, Academic Administration Office
- Ms Nargiz ABDULLAYEVA, Academic Administration Office
- Mr Lorenzo CORNETTONE, Academic Administration Office
- Dr Marta WOJAKOWSKA, Languages and Intercultural Dialogue Office
- Mr Alvaro GARROTE FUENTES, Natolin Innovation Lab / Natolin Nests
For any further queries, students are invited to write an email to email@example.com.