The seminar "The Oral History of Ukrainian Revolutions" was the first of a series of events organized in the framework of the "Three Ukrainian Revolutions" (3R) project led by Professor Georges MINK, Permanent Professor at the Natolin campus of the College of Europe, and Dr Paweł KOWAL, Postdoctoral Research Fellow of the European Civilization Chair.
This seminar explored the applicability of oral history methods to the study of the mass protests on Independence Square in Kyiv. Scholars from Ukraine, Poland and the Czech Republic were invited in order to build up contacts and exchange experiences in the research of the oral history of transformations in Central and Eastern Europe. The seminar was chaired by Professor Georges MINK, after a welcome address by Professor Richard BUTTERWICK-PAWLIKOWSKI, Chairholder of the European Civilization Chair. The programme is available here.
- Dr Katarzyna BOCK-MATUSZYK (ośrodek Pamięć i Przeszłość)
- Dr Dobrochna KAŁWA (University of Warsaw)
- Mr Leonid FINDBERG (Judaica Center, Lviv)
- Prof. Gelinada GRINCZENKO (Kharkiv University)
- Dr Pavel MÜCKE (Academy of Sciences of the Czech Republic, Prague)