On Saturday, 7 October 2023, the College of Europe in Natolin is pleased to invite all prospective students to discover our beautiful premises and learn more about our academic offer, recruitment...
- European law is a multifaceted, rapidly developing, increasingly significant and fascinating area of the law. Having a solid and in-depth knowledge of the subject is beneficial, if not essential, for all lawyers nowadays.
- The programme covers European law in-depth and comprehensively. It establishes a balance between the substantive and the constitutional aspects of EU law, and emphasises both its increasing complexity and the context in which it is evolving. The law programme is particularly demanding and requires extensive individual preparation in advance of each class. Students must learn to identify the particular, often complicated, features of a case, the structure of these features, the principles that can be drawn from the judgment or decision, to discuss the merits of such a judgment or decision and to compare it with others. Developing such skills is necessary for a lawyer who wants to specialise in EU law.
- The Faculty: A mix of excellent scholars and eminent practitioners from different countries and legal traditions offer a truly European legal education. The students also are carefully selected and have different legal backgrounds from all over Europe and beyond.
- Bilingualism: Both the English and French languages are used in study and practical work.
- The Diploma: The LLM awarded by the College of Europe has an outstanding reputation. It is valued inter alia by international law firms and European institutions. It offers excellent job opportunities at national, European and international level.