On the day of Google’s 25th birthday, we had the pleasure of hosting its global #IamRemarkable initiative, striving to empower everyone, and underrepresented groups in particular, to celebrate their...
The faculty and staff of the Department of European Political and Governance Studies conduct high-level research individually and through sponsored programmes.
- The Bruges Political Research Papers deal with theoretical and policy issues relevant to the politics of European integration.
- The College of Europe Policy Briefs (CEPOB) deal with a topical policy challenge related to European Union affairs. It starts from the analysis of this challenge and provides scientific insights as evidence base for policy choices regarding the future handling of the challenge.
- The European Energy Policy Chair makes the College of Europe a European hub for teaching, researching and discussing strategic energy policy.
- Journal of European Integration
- Two Fulbright Chairs promoting educational exchange between the United States and Europe.
- Outside publications by faculty and staff of the Department of European Political and Governance Studies.