On 1 December Rector Mogherini will give a lecture at KULeuven on “How to keep Europe united in times of geopolitical turmoil ?” More information can be found via this link. The lecture can be...
The Department of European Political and Governance Studies complements the academic programme with challenging and professionalising extracurricular activities giving students first-hand experience working in different policy areas as young professionals:
- European Health Parliament (EHP) brings together 60 young professionals (including 10 College of Europe students) to draft policy recommendations on the future of healthcare in Europe, in partnership with EU40, European Patients’ Forum, Johnson & Johnson, Politico, and Porter Novelli.
Hack4Ideas is a joint project between Microsoft and the Department of European Political and Governance studies of the College of Europe. - Suspended
- SPECQUE is the largest French-language simulation of the European Parliament.
- tellUs is a joint project between the College of Europe and the European Commission which offers students the opportunity to interact with EU officials on the future proofing of environmental policy, in a common effort to advance the European agenda towards greater sustainability. - Suspended
- Concours du lobbying is organised by SpinPartners and is a unique opportunity for students to work on real lobbying topics proposed by the diverse partner companies and organisations every year.
- The 89 Initiative is a think-do tank founded in 2015 at the London School of Economics and Political Science.
- Groupe d’études géopolitiques (GEG) is an independent European think tank founded at École normale supérieure (Paris) in 2017 and established in Brussels since 2020.
- For the second consecutive year, the Institute of European Studies (IEE) of the Université Libre de Bruxelles (ULB) and the European Political and Governance Studies Department (POL) of the College of Europe organise a series of debates on the future of Europe.