The 2023 edition of the Negotiations in Practice executive training course took place from 15 to 19 November 2023. The five-day training course aimed to furnish participants with a practical...
Through this programme, participants will have an opportunity to:
- Improve, extend and update their knowledge and understanding of the EU’s trade policy and international trade law;
- Strengthen their knowledge on the EU’s role in international trade, its main goals and actors;
- Identify the legal implications of international trade issues;
- Place any problem of legal nature in the right context and develop appropriate solutions;
- Gain valuable insights into the WTO negotiations and the WTO agreements
- Obtain cutting-edge advice and insights from high-level lecturers, with experience working for the EU institutions and/or the WTO;
- Strengthen their legal and economic analysis skills through practical exercises;
- Enjoy a unique opportunity to learn in a multicultural environment and extend their personal and professional network;
- Receive a certificate from the College of Europe upon successful completion of the course.