On 20 July 2022, the College of Europe closed another successful edition of its summer courses. With more than 220 participants gathering in Bruges and 80 connected online, professionals coming both...
The participants will be able to:
- Analyse the current situation regarding fake news, learning about the way the EU tackles fake news and disinformation;
- Assess the reliability of news in a practical way;
- Identify reliable sources to find targeted and relevant EU Information and News, EU Legal texts and EU Glossaries and Terminology, in an efficient manner;
- Expand their skills, going deeper into EU-related sources of information and data, including EU Policies and Documents, Repositories, EU Statistics, EU Programmes and Tenders;
- Practice their problems solving skills through exercises to put into practice the concepts and topics presented by the trainer.