Yesterday, 5th December 2023, we hosted an informal opening reception at the College of Europe’s Representation Office in Tirana, Albania. In the spirit of fostering meaningful connections, Rector...
The participants will be able to:
- Analyse the current situation regarding fake news, learning about the way the EU tackles fake news and disinformation;
- Assess the reliability of news in a practical way;
- Identify reliable sources to find targeted and relevant EU Information and News, EU Legal texts and EU Glossaries and Terminology, in an efficient manner;
- Expand their skills, going deeper into EU-related sources of information and data, including EU Policies and Documents, Repositories, EU Statistics, EU Programmes and Tenders;
- Practice their problems solving skills through exercises to put into practice the concepts and topics presented by the trainer.
About the course
Why this course?
Target groups & faculty