The participants will be able to:
- Analyse the current situation regarding fake news, learning about the way the EU tackles fake news and disinformation;
- Assess the reliability of news in a practical way;
- Identify reliable sources to find targeted and relevant EU Information and News, EU Legal texts and EU Glossaries and Terminology, in an efficient manner;
- Expand their skills, going deeper into EU-related sources of information and data, including EU Policies and Documents, Repositories, EU Statistics, EU Programmes and Tenders;
- Practice their problems solving skills through exercises to put into practice the concepts and topics presented by the trainer.
For more details, you can download the 2023 online programme here
Please note that this course can be tailor made on demand for specific groups.