The College of Europe in Natolin is seeking applications for the position of a Communications Officer with a starting date around 21 August 2023.
About the position:
As a Communications and Recruitment Team Member you will play a vital role in our communication, events and student recruitment activities. You must demonstrate dedication, creativity and organizational skills. If you are looking for a challenging role within a European higher education setting and can demonstrate the desired skills, apply today!
We are looking for candidates with:
- a Master’s degree in fields like Communications, Web Design, Languages or European Studies;
- previous experience in social media management, web editing, copywriting, community management, digital marketing, etc.;
- an excellent level of English, Polish (oral and written); French and other languages would be an asset;
- a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and aesthetics;
- a high level of IT literacy and the willingness to learn new applications as required;
- knowledge of video editing tools (iMovie etc.) and graphic design tools (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign); experience in recording professional videos and working with video cameras and drones would be an asset;
- knowledge of social media outlets, website content management systems (HTML, Wordpress, Drupal);
- ability to work independently and as a team member;
- acute organizational and prioritization skills, high sense of responsibility and initiative, flexibility (working hours can include evenings or weekends);
- good interpersonal skills.
Main tasks and responsibilities include:
- content creation and update of websites;
- social media management, live coverage at events;
- creation of promotional materials, such as booklets, posters, photos, videos, merchandising etc.;
- organization of promotional visits, attending fairs and representing the College of Europe at official events in Europe and beyond;
- supporting the student recruitment process;
- supporting relations with alumni;
- support the Communications and Recruitment team with developing communications and marketing strategies.
- a full-time position, based in Warsaw;
- a one-year employment contract under Polish law, renewable;
- an excellent academic and professional setting in a pleasant, international working environment.
At the College of Europe in Natolin we are energetic and passionate about what we do and we seek qualified candidates who will share our commitment.
If you are interested to join our team, please e-mail your detailed curriculum vitae together with a letter of motivation (in either English or French language) to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2023.
Applicants can also submit relevant portfolio to demonstrate their communication experience. If the application contains references, candidates are invited to indicate if the references can be contacted immediately or only if a job offer is made.
Early applications are highly encouraged. As applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, we reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The personal data provided in your application will only be processed for determining your qualifications for possible employment with the College of Europe.