The College of Europe in Natolin is currently welcoming applications for a number of open positions amongst our staff, beginning in the summer of 2023. The vacancies available are:
Communication Officer, Natolin4Capacity Building Project (Ukrainian language needed)
The College of Europe in Natolin hereby wishes to invite interested candidates to apply for the role of Communication Officer, working within the context of the project Natolin4Capacity Building/N4CB (full title: Capacity Building for Integration and Reform – enhancing the administrative capacity of Ukrainian civil service for European integration through a comprehensive educational programme).
The responsibilities entailed in the role shall include - but not be limited to - the following:
- implementation and monitoring of an effective strategy for the promotion of the project in close cooperation with the project Team Leader, including the implementation of a detailed communication plan in line with the manual on promoting the visibility of EU external actions: The Communication and Visibility Manual for EU External Actions; and other manuals containing communication guidelines, as indicated by the European Commission;
- ensuring an effective branding of the project and the implementing institution;
- organization of lectures, workshops, meetings in Poland and abroad and other events popularizing the activities and results of the project.
The application deadline is 31 May 2023. Only pre-selected candidates shall be contacted.
Applications should be sent to the following email address: email@example.com.
Academic Assistants/Senior Academic Assistants
We are seeking graduates who hold degrees in law, economics, energy studies, international relations, history, European studies, or political science, and who have experience studying or working in an international environment.
The successful applicant(s) will join a dynamic team of Academic Assistants and cooperate with distinguished academics, professionals, and a diverse, international student body.
The most important tasks include:
- assisting professors with their teaching activities (e.g., gathering ECTS cards, research, compiling reading lists);
- organization and coordination of study visits, conferences, guest lectures etc.;
- providing academic support to students (e.g., giving tutorials, assisting the supervision of Master's theses, teaching);
- supporting and participating in academic extracurricular activities
- own research and academic writing.
For full details, please consult the vacancy announcement on our website.
The application deadline is 14 June 2023. Please note that we will contact only shortlisted candidates.
Should you require any further information on the position of Academic Assistant, please contact Joanna ZIÓŁKOWSKA at firstname.lastname@example.org or our Academic Assistants at COE.Assistants.email@example.com.