The College of Europe in Natolin, implementing the project entitled “Capacity Building for Integration and Reform – enhancing the administrative capacity of Ukrainian civil service for European integration through a comprehensive educational program” (abbr. Natolin4Capacity Building) funded by the European Union, is looking for candidates for the position of: Participants Relations Officer.
Scope of responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing the team & community building activities;
- Monitoring of needs of the project participants on an ongoing basis;
- Monitoring of needs of the project experts/trainers during their stay in Łódź;
- Involvement in the process of monitoring and evaluation of the project;
- Supporting the participants in the process of building the program’s community and partnerships/relationships within the program and synergies with other programs/projects and communities;
- Engaging participants in active participation in the project educational program and related activities;
- Supporting the team in the area of preparatory activities, implementation, and development of the training program;
- Involvement in the project office work and implementation of administrative tasks;
- Accompanying project participants during field trips in Poland, including visits to the College of Europe in Natolin.
- Higher education;
- No less than one year of experience in a similar position or of a similar nature, e.g. direct customer service, coordination of relations of project participants and/or project partners, communication tasks;
- Very good knowledge of Polish and English (spoken and written), knowledge of Ukrainian would be an asset;
- Readiness to participate in field trips of project participants in Poland (in particular the Łódź region and Warsaw);
- Ability to plan and design schedules of activities;
- Ability to work in a team;
- High communication and interpersonal competencies;
- Time management skills and good organization of own work;
- Knowledge of Łódź and the Łódź region would be an asset;
- Experience of working with public administration on projects/programs would be an asset;
- Obtaining a work permit, in case of foreigners, if applicable.
- a job at a prestigious, international educational institution;
- attractive remuneration;
- planned full-time employment;
- place of work: Łódź, Poland;
- planned period of employment: from January 2023 till June 2024;
- employment based on an employment contract;
- participation in an ambitious and innovative project;
- opportunity to improve professional qualifications;
- pleasant working atmosphere.
Please, include the following clause in your CV:
I hereby give my consent to the processing of my personal data by the College of Europe for the purpose of carrying out the recruitment process. I have been informed that the administrator of my personal data is the College of Europe, with its registered office in Warsaw (postal code: 02-797), 84 Nowoursynowska street, and that the data shall not be made available to third parties. I declare that I am aware of my right to access and rectify my data, as well as to demand deleting my personal data, and that my personal data have been provided on a voluntary basis.
Applications without the aforementioned clause will not be taken into consideration.
Please, send your CV in Polish or English by 8 January 2023 to email@example.com
Please, be informed that we shall contact only selected candidates.