Le 6 février 2023, la Rectrice Mogherini tient un discours dans le cadre des « Grandes Conférences Catholiques » sur le thème de « L’Europe dans un monde polarisé ». L’événément a lieu à BOZAR...
The European Politics and Governance programme combines academic excellence with professional development.
Our dynamic one-year programme brings together top-level experts (academics and practitioners) from across Europe who teach an extensive course selection of the latest topics in EU affairs and develop highly valued skills that prepare students for today’s EU job market.
After completing our Master’s degree you will have acquired:
- An in-depth knowledge in EU institutions and decision-making processes
- A comprehensive understanding of a diverse range of EU policies (based on your interests)
- A bi-lingual degree (English and French) to expand your career opportunities
- A first-hand experience working for the EU institutions
- Advanced skills in research, policy analysis, negotiation and public speaking
Moreover, you will be part of one of the best alumni networks for EU affairs in Europe.
The Department offers students:
- An award-winning simulation game, designed to train future EU practitioners
- A study trip to visit EU institutions and international organizations in Luxembourg and Strasbourg
- Extra-curricular activities on public sector reform and European health policy
- The possibility to participate in research activities
Prominent graduates of the Department include:
- Helle THORNING-SCHMIDT, Prime Minister of Denmark (2011-2015)
- Alexander STUBB, Prime Minister of Finland (2014-2015)
- Nicholas CLEGG, UK Deputy Prime Minister (2010-2015)
- Helen WALLACE, Centennial Professor, London School of Economics and Political Science
- Ana BLAZHESKA, State Secretary for European Affairs of Macedonia (2014-present)
- Jean-Eric PAQUET, Deputy Secretary-General, European Commission (2015-present)
- Brigid LAFFAN, Director of the Robert Schuman Centre for Advanced Studies, European University Institute, Florence
This programme is a solid step towards a future career in Brussels and it offers the appropriate and practical preparation to work in the European Union sector. - Silvia Cossu (Chopin promotion)