Yesterday, 5th December 2023, we hosted an informal opening reception at the College of Europe’s Representation Office in Tirana, Albania. In the spirit of fostering meaningful connections, Rector...
The participants, through a practical approach, will learn about:
- The European Union and international trade: the EU and its role and competencies in trade, bilateral trade agreements, and trade negotiations;
- The EU Trade law and its principles;
- The role of the WTO in the multilateral system, its functioning and the current situation;
- The Plurilateral Agreements and Bilateral agreements, including examples of bilateral trade agreements incurred by the EU will be analysed through case studies (JEEPA);The EU’s trade policies and aspirations in a geopolitical sense;
- The General Agreement on Trade in Services (GATS), through practical exercises to gain understanding on the practical application of commitments on market access and national treatment;
- Recent developments affecting EU trade
For more details, you can download the 2023 programme here.
Please note that this course can be tailored on demand for specific groups.
About the course
Why this course?
Target groups & faculty