As a Communications Team Member responsible for the coordination of the audiovisual content production you will play a crucial role in shaping and implementing our communications strategy. You must demonstrate strong motivation, creativity and organizational skills. If you are looking for a challenging role within a European higher education setting and can demonstrate the desired skills, apply today! Starting date: 2 November 2021.
Main duties will include:
- Conceptualisation and creation of audiovisual content for various communication channels used by the College of Europe in Natolin
- Recruitment and management of regular and ad hoc ENG/film crews
- Organisation and coordination of audiovisual coverage at crucial events organised by the College.
- Creation of audiovisual promotional materials: from the conceptual stage, through production design and managing the production and post-production.
- Support for the Communications, Marketing and Recruitment team with planning, collecting and producing high-quality audiovisual content.
We are looking for candidates with:
- a Master’s degree and/or evidence of completion of studies without defending a degree in a discipline related to audiovisual content creation (journalism, movie direction, camera and sound operation, editing, production design, etc.)
- very good knowledge of Polish (C2) and good knowledge of English (at least B2);
- a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and aesthetics;
- a high level of literacy in audiovisual content production technologies and the willingness to learn new tools as required;
- familiar with video editing, film production and direction;
- ability to work independently and as a team member;
- organizational skills, high sense of responsibility and initiative, flexibility;
- preferably some previous work experience in multicultural environments;
- good interpersonal skills;
- interest in the objectives of the College of Europe.
- an excellent academic setting;
- a one-year contract under Polish law, renewable;
- a pleasant, international working environment.
At the College of Europe in Natolin we are passionate about our work and we seek qualified candidates who will understand and share our commitment.
If you are interested to join our team, please e-mail your detailed curriculum vitae in the EUROPASS format together with a maximum one-page letter of motivation to: Mr Jakub KUBICA, Head of Communications, Marketing and Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 15 October 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The personal data provided in your application will only be processed for determining your qualifications for possible employment with the College of Europe.