As a Communications and Recruitment Team Member you will play a vital role in the communications and recruitment strategy. You must demonstrate strong motivation, creativity and organizational skills. If you are looking for a challenging role within a European higher education setting and can demonstrate the desired skills, apply today! Start: November 2021.
Main duties will include:
- Content creation and update of websites;
- Social media management, live coverage at events;
- Creation of promotional materials, such as booklets, posters, photos, videos etc.;
- Organization of promotional visits, attending fairs and representing the College of Europe at official events in Europe and beyond;
- Supporting the student recruitment process;
- Relations with alumni and organization of alumni reunions;
- Support the Communications and Recruitment team with developing communications and marketing strategies.
We are looking for candidates with:
- a Master’s degree;
- Excellent knowledge of French and English, both written and oral; at least communicative knowledge of Polish, other additional language skills would be an asset;
- a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and aesthetics;
- a high level of IT literacy and the willingness to learn new applications as required;
- familiar with video editing (iMovie etc.) and graphic design (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- familiar with social media outlets, website content management systems (HTML, Wordpress, Drupal);
- ability to work independently and as a team member;
- organizational skills, high sense of responsibility and initiative, flexibility;
- preferably some previous work experience in multicultural environments (in communication and/or marketing role would be an asset);
- good interpersonal skills;
- interest in the objectives of the College of Europe.
- an excellent academic setting;
- a one-year contract under Polish law, renewable;
- a pleasant, international working environment.
At the College of Europe in Natolin we are energetic and passionate about what we do and we seek qualified candidates who will share our commitment.
If you are interested to join our team, please e-mail your detailed curriculum vitae in the EUROPASS format together with a maximum one-page letter of motivation to: Mr Jakub KUBICA, Head of Communications, Marketing and Recruitment, at firstname.lastname@example.org by 20 October 2021.
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
The personal data provided in your application will only be processed for determining your qualifications for possible employment with the College of Europe.