The Natolin Energy and Climate Nest is pleased to announce a call for papers for the student-led conference “Revisiting the European Green Deal”, which will take place on campus on 20 June 2024.
We are seeking papers relating to a wide range of topics of relevance to the area of the European Green Deal for energy transition, including, but not limited to:
1. Policy Implementation Progress and Impact of the EU Green Deal
- Technological innovations and drivers for the energy transition.
- Biodiversity and restoration improvements for climate neutrality.
- Economic competitiveness and resilience under the EGD.
- Public Affairs and Communication of the European Green Deal.
2. External Context and Impact of the European Green Deal
- Green values diplomacy in the European Union.
- Spillover geopolitical effects of the EU Green Deal.
- The European Green Deal and EU’s neighbours.
- International supply chains for renewable energy sources and critical raw materials.
The Nest hereby invites 200-to-300-word abstract submissions and CVs of potential participants at the conference before 18 February 2024 to firstname.lastname@example.org.