Editors and authors of the Special Issue of the Journal of Common Market Studies presented and discussed their findings; chaired by Olivier COSTA (College of Europe)
- The JCMS Special Issue on Collective Identities and the Integration of Core State Powers: Findings and Reflections — editors Theresa KUHN (UvA) and Francesco NICOLI (UvA);
- Don't Mention the War: Second World Remembrance and Support for European Cooperation — Catherine DE VRIES (UvA);
- Mind the Gap: Southern Exit, Northern Voice, and Changing Loyalties since the Euro Crisis — Silvia MERLER (Johns Hopkins University and Algebris Policy & Research Forum);
- National Constitutional Identity as a Legal Limit to the European Integration of Core State Powers — Sacha GARBEN (College of Europe).
- Discussant Christopher LORD (Arena);
- Discussant Floris DE WITTE (LSE).
15:30-16:00 Q&A with the audience
For more information, please contact Valérie HAUSPIE.