On June 17th 2015, the College of Europe Alumni Energy Group, in cooperation with the European Energy Policy Chair and the Alumni Association of the College of Europe organized its kick-off event: a debate on the Energy Union.
The CoE Alumni Energy Group is a newly established organisation bringing together College of Europe Alumni working in the energy sector. It wishes to promote innovative ideas for the European energy policy and to build up an energy community of College of Europe Alumni and Students.
The event, held under the Chatam House rule, saw a debate between:
- MEP SARYUSZ-WOLSKI (EPP, PL);
- MEP Claude TURMES (Greens, LU);
- Fabio MARCHETTI, CoE Alumnus, Vice President & Head of European Government Affairs, Eni S.p.A;
- Mr Marat TERTEROV, Principal Coordinator, Energy Charter;
- Mrs Paula PINHO, Head of Unit of A1 - Unit for Energy Policy Coordination, DG Energy;
- Moderated by Professor Christian EGENHOFER, CEPS, Head of the Energy and Climate Programme and Visiting Professor at the College of Europe.
Contact: Thomas PELLERIN-CARLIN