Yesterday, 5th December 2023, we hosted an informal opening reception at the College of Europe’s Representation Office in Tirana, Albania. In the spirit of fostering meaningful connections, Rector...
“College of Europe: Where you learn to apply economics to Europe”
The economics programme offers:
- Incisive analysis of the important economic and business issues of Europe.
- Wide range of courses taught by top academics.
- Inside views on how Europe works from senior policy officials and business persons.
- Workshops and seminars run by experienced practitioners.
- Practical skill development, ranging from debating techniques to empirical statistical methods.
- 80% of students find jobs in EU institutions, multinational companies or national governments.
You can choose any of the following study tracks:
Bi-lingual programme: English and French