On 29 September 2022, Rector Mogherini received the visit of H.E. Mr Jean Asselborn, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Duchy of Luxembourg, in the framework of an event organised by the European...
“College of Europe: Where you learn to apply economics to Europe”
The economics programme offers:
- Incisive analysis of the important economic and business issues of Europe.
- Wide range of courses taught by top academics.
- Inside views on how Europe works from senior policy officials and business persons.
- Workshops and seminars run by experienced practitioners.
- Practical skill development, ranging from debating techniques to empirical statistical methods.
- 80% of students find jobs in EU institutions, multinational companies or national governments.
You can choose any of the following study tracks:
Bi-lingual programme: English and French