The Karlspreis Europa Summit brings together around 150 decision-makers from the realms of politics, science, business, media and society. This year, the summit emphasized the involvement of young...
“College of Europe: Where you learn to apply economics to Europe”
The economics programme offers:
- Incisive analysis of the important economic and business issues of Europe.
- Wide range of courses taught by top academics.
- Inside views on how Europe works from senior policy officials and business persons.
- Workshops and seminars run by experienced practitioners.
- Practical skill development, ranging from debating techniques to empirical statistical methods.
- 80% of students find jobs in EU institutions, multinational companies or national governments.
You can choose any of the following study tracks:
Bi-lingual programme: English and French