On November 8, EG organised the departmental dinner for the Second semester and was proud to welcome new professors at the table. Indeed, this year the academic programme for EG has been reviewed and...
On successful completion of this track you will obtain the degree of Master of Science in European Economic Studies with the mention 'European Economic Integration and Business'.
- The specialisation combines high level economic analysis of European integration with an understanding of business and corporate strategy.
- Business Case Studies enable the student to learn how the EU affects companies, and how a company or a sector develops an EU-specific strategy vis-à-vis policymakers, competitors and clients.
- Career prospects in the business sector and in the public sector at national, international or European level.
- Bilingual programme: English and French.
- DUMONT B. & PIETRAS J. - Economics of European Integration : From Theory to Practice (30/20h)
- PELKMANS J. - EU Regulation for Business (20h)
- COUTURIER J. - European Business and Corporate Strategy (20h)
- CLARYSSE B. - Entrepreneurship in Europe (20h)
- DE ROCK B. - Applied Econometrics (30h) or CLAEYS P. - Advanced Applied Econometrics (30h)
- GEEROMS H. - Macroeconomic Environment for European Business (20h)
- DE GROEN P. & MARQUES A. - European Banking (30h)
- AYALA M. & SOUCHAUD A. - FinTech and the Transformation of Digital Services in the EU (30h)
- BADOT G. & GOLDSMITH H. & HYZYK S. & NOEL P.-E. - Sustainable Infrastructure Economics and Finance (20h)
- BAUDRY M. - Economics of EU Environmental and Climate Change Policy (30h)
- CASEY J.-P. & NADRY D. - European Financial Market Regulation (30h)
- JONKERS K. - EU Economic Policy Advice : Case Analyses (30h)
- BERDEN K. & MOSCOVICI P. - Start-up Europe : A Policy Lab (30 / 25h)
- HIEBERT P. & VANSTEENKISTE I. - Sustainable Finance in the EU (30h)
- PELKMANS J. - Economics of EU Network Industries (30h)
- van de WERVE T. - Business Interest Representation in the EU (15h)
Concours Autorité - Concours de l'Autorité de la concurrence (France) / Contest of the French Competition Authority
Concours Solvay - Concours Solvay Business Game / Solvay Business Game Competition
European General Studies
- One course/seminar each semester
- Students must also write a Master’s Thesis
The College of Europe reserves the right to modify its academic programmes at all times.