On successful completion of this track you will obtain the degree of Master of Science in European Economic Studies with the mention 'European Economic Integration and Business'.
- The specialisation combines high level economic analysis of European integration with an understanding of business and corporate strategy.
- Business Case Studies enable the student to learn how the EU affects companies, and how a company or a sector develops an EU-specific strategy vis-à-vis policymakers, competitors and clients.
- Career prospects in the business sector and in the public sector at national, international or European level.
- Bilingual programme: English and French.
- DUMONT B. & PIETRAS J. - Economics of European Integration : From Theory to Practice (30/20h)
- PELKMANS J. - EU Regulation for Business (20h)
- COUTURIER J. - European Business and Corporate Strategy (20h)
- CLARYSSE B. - Entrepreneurship in Europe (20h)
- DE ROCK B. - Applied Econometrics (30h) or CLAEYS P. - Advanced Applied Econometrics (30h)
- GEEROMS H. - Macroeconomic Environment for European Business (20h)
- DE GROEN P. & MARQUES A. - European Banking (30h)
- AYALA M. & SOUCHAUD A. - FinTech and the Transformation of Digital Services in the EU (30h)
- BADOT G. & GOLDSMITH H. & HYZYK S. & NOEL P.-E. - Sustainable Infrastructure Economics and Finance (20h)
- BAUDRY M. - Economics of EU Environmental and Climate Change Policy (30h)
- CASEY J.-P. & NADRY D. - European Financial Market Regulation (30h)
- JONKERS K. - EU Economic Policy Advice : Case Analyses (30h)
- BERDEN K. & MOSCOVICI P. - Start-up Europe : A Policy Lab (30 / 25h)
- HIEBERT P. & VANSTEENKISTE I. - Sustainable Finance in the EU (30h)
- PELKMANS J. - Economics of EU Network Industries (30h)
- van de WERVE T. - Business Interest Representation in the EU (15h)
Concours Autorité - Concours de l'Autorité de la concurrence (France) / Contest of the French Competition Authority
Concours Solvay - Concours Solvay Business Game / Solvay Business Game Competition
European General Studies
- One course/seminar each semester
- Students must also write a Master’s Thesis
The College of Europe reserves the right to modify its academic programmes at all times.