On Wednesday the 5th of January 2022, the European Economic Studies Department of our Bruges campus and the European Movement Ireland jointly organised an online information session for prospective...
- NN - Economics of EU Environmental and Climate Change Policy (30h)
- CASEY J.-P. & NADRY D. - European Financial Market Regulation (30h)
- JONKERS K. - EU Economic Policy Advice : Case Analyses (30h)
- BERDEN K. & MOSCOVICI P. - Start-up Europe : A Policy Lab (30 / 25h)
- HIEBERT P. & VANSTEENKISTE I. - Sustainable Finance in the EU (30h)
- PELKMANS J. - Economics of EU Network Industries (30h)