On the day of Google’s 25th birthday, we had the pleasure of hosting its global #IamRemarkable initiative, striving to empower everyone, and underrepresented groups in particular, to celebrate their...
On successful completion of this track you will obtain the degree of Master of Science in European Economic Studies with the mention 'European Economic Integration and Business'.
- The specialisation combines high level economic analysis of European integration with an understanding of business and corporate strategy.
- Business Case Studies enable the student to learn how the EU affects companies, and how a company or a sector develops an EU-specific strategy vis-à-vis policymakers, competitors and clients.
- Career prospects in the business sector and in the public sector at national, international or European level.
- Bilingual programme: English and French.
- DUMONT B. & PIETRAS J. - Economics of European Integration : From Theory to Practice (30/20h)
- PELKMANS J. - EU Regulation for Business (20h)
- COUTURIER J. - European Business and Corporate Strategy (20h)
- MINA A. - Financing Innovation in the EU (20h)
- CLAEYS P. - Advanced Applied Econometrics (30h) or
- GEEROMS H. - Macroeconomic Environment for European Business (20h)
- DE GROEN W.P. & MARQUES A. - European Banking (30h)
- VAN DER MAREL E. - EU and International Trade (30h)
- GOLDSMITH H. & HYZYK S. & NOEL P.-E. - Sustainable Infrastructure Economics and Finance (20h)
Students choose 2 courses from the list:
- CASEY J.-P. & NADRY D. - The Economics of European Financial Regulation and Supervision (30h)
- JONKERS K. - EU Economic Policy Advice : Case Analyses (30h)
- AYALA M. & SOUCHAUD A. - FinTech and the Transformation of Digital Services in the EU (30h)
- BERDEN K. & KAEDING M. - EU Policies : Review and Analysis of their Implementation (30/25h)
- HIEBERT P. & VANSTEENKISTE I. - Sustainable Finance in the EU (30h)
- PELKMANS J. - Economics of EU Network Industries (30h)
European General Studies
- One course/seminar each semester
- Students must also write a Master’s Thesis
The College of Europe reserves the right to modify its academic programmes at all times.