The College of Europe in Natolin (Warsaw) is seeking applications for the position of full-time Administrative Assistant with a starting date preferably at the beginning of May 2018.
To support the Academic Administration of the Natolin Campus and the Head of Academic Administration in a range of tasks.
We are looking for graduates with:
- experience of at least 3 years in a similar position (experience in academia-related institutions is an asset);
- a Master's degree;
- a perfect command of English (at least C1 level) and a good command of French (B2 level); good knowledge of Polish is an asset;
- computer literacy, very good knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint;
- excellent organizational skills;
- high sense of responsibility and initiative;
- attention to detail;
- experience of work in multi-cultural environments;
- ability to work autonomously and as a team member.
- analyzing academic data of students coming from 30 countries worldwide;
- scheduling of courses delivered by 90 professors of 20 different nationalities;
- providing administrative support to daily activities of the campus;
- preparing necessary documentation;
- managing the academic calendar;
- collaborating with other services and employees.
The College offers:
- an international working environment;
- competitive remuneration;
- one-year employment contract under Polish law with a possibility of renewal;
- an excellent academic setting.
E-mail applications in English or French, comprising a detailed curriculum vitae together with a maximum one page letter of motivation, should be submitted via e-mail to: Mr Tomas Tatinec, Head of Academic Administration (firstname.lastname@example.org), by 26 March 2018.