The Closing Ceremony for the Éliane Vogel-Polsky Promotion 2021/2022 of the College of Europe - Bruges Campus, took place on Friday 24 June 2022 at 10 a.m. in the Concert Hall. The keynote speaker was...
- Your university course was taught in English or French or you spent all your secondary school education studying in English or French.
- You are a bi-lingual English/French speaker.
- You were an Erasmus student studying in a French or English-speaking environment and feel confident enough to follow our high-level academic courses in French and English.
- You can supply a certificate or a letter from a university language teacher or professor stating your level of language (French and English) in relation to the Council of Europe (CEF) scales.
- You did English/French language university studies.
Please complete the language section, which is part of the online application form, with as much information as possible.