On 28 February 2024, the European Neighbourhood Policy Chair organized a special lecture titled "The Middle East after October 7th". During the lecture Dr Gudrun HARRER, a lecturer on modern history...
- Your university course was taught in English or French or you spent all your secondary school education studying in English or French.
- You are a bi-lingual English/French speaker.
- You were an exchange student studying in a French or English-speaking environment and feel confident enough to follow our high-level academic courses in French and English.
- You can supply a certificate or a letter from a university language teacher or professor stating your level of language (French and English) in relation to the Council of Europe (CEF) scales.
- You did English/French language university studies.
Please complete the language section, which is part of the online application form, with as much information as possible.