Circumstances where language certificates are not required

  • Your university course was taught in English or French or you spent all your secondary school education studying in English or French.
  • You are a bi-lingual English/French speaker.
  • You were an exchange student studying in a French or English-speaking environment and feel confident enough to follow our high-level academic courses in French and English.
  • You can supply a certificate or a letter from a university language teacher or professor stating your level of language (French and English) in relation to the Council of Europe (CEF) scales.
  • You did English/French language university studies.

Please complete the language section, which is part of the online application form, with as much information as possible.