The GCLC organizes monthly lunch talks in Brussels on current topics of competition law and economics. Those lunch talks are intended to provide a discussion platform for private practitioners and competition officials. With over 50 lunch talks to date, and on average 100 registered participants, the GCLC lunch talks have been praised by the competition community for providing networking and socializing opportunities in a club environment.
30 June 2022
Convergence and divergence in global merger control - How are recent discussions on the role of merger control influencing process, decisions and remedies?
- Tone Oeyen, Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer
- Daniele Calisti, European Commission, DG Competition
- Adina Claici, College of Europe
Moderator: Bernd Meyring (College of Europe)
2 February 2022
The Intel Judgment – Lessons from the whole saga
- Luc Peeperkorn, College of Europe
- Aleksandra Boutin, Positive Competition
- Anthony Dawes, Legal Service of the European Commission
- Sir Philip Lowe, Oxera
Moderator: Assimakis Komninos (White & Case, GCLC)