On Saturday, 7 October 2023, the College of Europe in Natolin is pleased to invite all prospective students to discover our beautiful premises and learn more about our academic offer, recruitment...
The GCLC organizes monthly lunch talks in Brussels on current topics of competition law and economics. Those lunch talks are intended to provide a discussion platform for private practitioners and competition officials. With over 50 lunch talks to date, and on average 100 registered participants, the GCLC lunch talks have been praised by the competition community for providing networking and socializing opportunities in a club environment.
133rd GCLC Lunch Talk
When: 05 July 2023
Merger control through the backdoor(s):
the ex post review of non-notifiable transactions in the EU
- Julia Brockhoff - Head of Unit, Merger Policy, DG Competition
- Damien Gerard - Prosecutor general, Belgian Competition Authority and GCLC
- Konas Koponen - Partner, Cooley LLP
Moderator: Bernd Meyring, GCLC
132nd GCLC Lunch Talk
When: 05 June 2023
The Guidance Paper is Dead – Long Live the Guidelines?
Reformation and Counter-reformation in Article 102
- Inge Bernaerts, European Commission
- Luc Peeperkorn, Brussels School of Competition
- Professor Pinar Akman, University of Leeds
Moderator: Assimakis Komninos, GCLC