On 20 July 2022, the College of Europe closed another successful edition of its summer courses. With more than 220 participants gathering in Bruges and 80 connected online, professionals coming both...
“College of Europe: Where you learn to apply economics to Europe”
The economics programme offers:
- Incisive analysis of the important economic and business issues of Europe.
- Wide range of courses taught by top academics.
- Inside views on how Europe works from senior policy officials and business persons.
- Workshops and seminars run by experienced practitioners.
- Practical skill development, ranging from debating techniques to empirical statistical methods.
- 80% of students find jobs in EU institutions, multinational companies or national governments.
You can choose any of the following study tracks:
Bi-lingual programme: English and French