7 March 2018: Valedictory Lecture: "Judicial review and adoption of economic reasoning by the Court of Justice in competition law" by Professor Bernard VAN DE WALLE DE GHELCKE.
7 February 2018: Guest lecture: "The Outlook for Energy: A View to 2040" by Mr Nikolaas BAECKELMANS, Vice President EU Affairs, ExxonMobil
17 January 2018: Inaugural Lecture of the Google Chair in Digital Innovation – "Ex machina: Ethical and policy challenges in the age of algorithms", by Prof. Andrea Renda, Chairholder Google Innovation Chair
23 November 2017: Workshop on Trade – "The Swiss Experience with EU Market Access: Lessons for Brexit", in collaboration and with the support of the Swiss Mission to the EU
9 October 2017: One-day study trip: Business Link: The EU and West Flanders
8 March 2017: Guest Lecture by Thomas WESTPHAL; Director General of the German Federal Ministry of Finance: "Some ideas on the future of the European Union or how to rebuild confidence"
11 November 2017: Workshop: "The Investment Plan for Europe — Unlocking investments, boosting growth"
- 17 November 2016: 2nd Joint Conference with the EUI on Differentation: A new Pragmatism of the end of ever closer union?
- 5 November 2015: Lecture by Dr. Ian WALDEN, Professor of Information and Communications Law and head of the Institute of Computer and Communications Law in the Centre for Commercial Law Studies, Queen Mary, University of London on Cloud implications for the EU Digital Market
- 10 March 2015: Lectio Magistralis by Prof. Pier Carlo PADOAN, Italian Minister of Economy and Finance.
- 23 February 2015: Lecture by Thomas WESTPHAL, Director General of the German Federal Ministry of Finance: “The Eurocrisis: new challenges for the EU’s economic policy”, in cooperation with the Department of European Political and Administrative Studies.
- 19 November 2014: Speech by Mr Vladimír ŠUCHA, Director General, DG Joint Research Centre, European Commission, Science Advise and Policy Making
- 16 October 2014: Speech by Professor Lorenzo FIORAMONTI (Jean Monnet Chair for Regional Integration), Gross Domestic Problem - The Politics behind the world's most powerful number (in collaboration with the Development Office of the College of Europe).
- 28 April 2014: Speech by First Minister of Scotland Alex SALMOND, on EU-Scotland relations.
- 5 March 2014: "The Outlook for Energy: a View to 2040", Seminar by Mr. J. Van Roost, CEO ExxonMobil
- 8 February 2013, Lecture by Ambassador Andreas MAVROYIANNIS, former Deputy Minister for European Affairs, Cyprus on "The Negotiations on the Multi-annual Financial Framework 2014-20: An Insight View from the Cypriot Presidency" .
- 8 April 2011: Stability, resilience and growth: economic performance after the re-make of the Eurozone, Colloquium in honour of Eric de Souza, professor in the Department of European Economic Studies at the College of Europe..
- 4/5 March 2010: Exiting the Global Financial crisis: European and National Strategies, organised by the politics and economics department
- 7-8 April 2009: Workshop on "Economic and social governance in the making: EU economic governance in the flux, organised by all departments
- 31 October 2007: Challenges for the Internal Market: Insurance, Company Law and Financial Reporting, organised by the Economics Department and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- 25-26 April 2007: The Internal Market in a “Tri-disciplinary” Perspective, a conference organised by the Economics and the Law Departments of the College within the EU-Consent Network of Excellence.
- 6/7 December 2006: Sustainable Growth in the European Union , a conference organised by the Toyota Chair for Industry and Sustainability in collaboration with the Wuppertal Institute.
- 31 May 2006: Internal Market conference in the framework of the EU Consent project: Economic and Social Policies for an expanding Europe (WP VI, Team 15 - Internal Market)], conference organized by the Departments of European Economic Studies and European Legal Studies.
- 29 September 2005: Prospects and Strategies for the Euro Area, by Mr Michael DEPPLER, Director, European Department, International Monetary Fund.
- 13 July 2005: First public lecture, organised by the Toyota Chair for Industry and Sustainability, in cooperation with the European Policy Centre: 'Limits to Privatisation', by Ernst Ulrich VON WEIZSÄCKER, Chairman of the Environmental Committee of the 'Deutsche Bundestag', on his report to the Club of Rome.
- 1-2 July 2005: SETI follow-up workshop (Evaluation Models and Tools for Assessment of Innovation and Sustainable Development at the EU level , project for the European Commission, DG Research), organised by the Economics Department and the Development of the College of Europe
- 2 March 2005: Frontiers of the Internal Market: the economic and legal challenges ahead , a joint seminar organised by the College of Europe and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- 13 October 2004: Inaugural Lecture of the Toyota Chair for Industry and Sustainability, by Prof. Raimund BLEISCHWITZ .
- 23/24 June 2004: Hydrogen in Europe - Towards a Consistent Policy Framework , a conference organised by the "Toyota Chair for Industry and Sustainability of the Economics Department
- 11 June 2004: Workshop SETI Project, (SETI: improving the socio-economic knowledge base, project for the European Commission, DG Research), organised by the Development Office and the Economics Department
- 18 February 2004: Financial Markets and Financial Reporting, a joint seminar organised by the College of Europe and the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- 3 and 4 April 2003: Experts Conference on Cohesion Reform in a Larger Union with keynote address by Graham Meadows, Director-General, Regional Policy DG, European Commission.
- 28 and 29 June 2002: Experts Conference on Economic Coördination in EMU.
- 28 March 2001: The European Strategy for a Knowledge Economy with Social Inclusion, by Prof. Maria João RODRIGUES.
- 20 March 2001: Competition Policy Issues & Transatlantic Relations, by Prof. Mario MONTI.
- 13 February 2001: European Integration: does the private sector move faster than the public sector?, by Dr. H. Onno RUDING.