25 mar 2022
The Global Competition Law Centre thanks all who participatedin the 17th Annual Conference, entitled "The transformation of EU competition law: Next generation issues" at the College of Europe (Bruges).
The conference took place on 25-26 March 2022.
Day 1: Friday, 25 March 2022
Keynote Speech by Executive Vice-President Margrethe Vestager
- Panel 1 – Modernisation in hindsight (Slides 1, 2)
- Panel 2 – A return of the pendulum: moving back to a more regulated approach? (Slides)
- Panel 3 – From harmonization to a renewed fragmentation? (Slides 1, 2)
- Panel 4 – Post-modern antitrust: is there a need to adjust the substantive baselines? (Slides 1, 2, 3, 4)
Day 2: Saturday, 26 March 2022
- Panel 5 - The transformation of State aid law and policy: modernisation relaunched and the link with crisis management (Slides 1, 2, 3)
- Panel 6 – What role for the courts in the post-modernisation era? (Slides)
- Enforcers Roundtable: Quo vadis?
Location: College of Europe - Verversdijk 16, BE 8000 Bruges (Auditorium 1)
For more information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.