In her research, Professor Kataryna WOLCZUK focuses on the EU's relations with the Eastern neighbours as well as Russia’s policy towards the post-Soviet states. This year, she became the Chairholder...
The College of Europe Library in Bruges provides access to a large collection of books and periodicals focusing on European law, economics, political and administrative sciences and international relations and diplomacy.
- Ground floor:
- European Careers and Languages Centre ;
- Reading Room (reference and book collection 01-04) ;
- European Documentation Centre (International Organizations)
- First floor:
- Reading Room, book collection 05-19 ;
- European Documentation Centre (EU-OECD)
- Second floor:
- Special collections:
- United Nations University - Comparative Regional Integration Studies: The library catalogue includes references to documents that are the property of UNU/CRIS. These publications are not physically present in the College Library but can be consulted on special request. Location: Potterierei 72, 8000 Brugge. - Contact the Library staff for further information or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archives Jacques Delors: On February 17 of 2016, Jacques Delors opened his personal archives as former President of the European Commission (1984-1994) to consultation. The digital archives can be consulted upon request in our library. Useful links: inventory of Jacques Delors archives & user agreement.