Three days, countless insights! Last week, we had the pleasure of welcoming 21 professionals from 11 different European countries to Bruges for the 3rd edition of our executive education course...
The College of Europe Library in Bruges provides access to a large collection of books and periodicals focusing on European law, economics, political and administrative sciences and international relations and diplomacy.
- Ground floor:
- European Careers and Languages Centre ;
- Reading Room (reference and book collection 01-04) ;
- European Documentation Centre (International Organizations)
- First floor:
- Reading Room, book collection 05-19 ;
- European Documentation Centre (EU-OECD)
- Second floor:
- Special collections:
- United Nations University - Comparative Regional Integration Studies: The library catalogue includes references to documents that are the property of UNU/CRIS. These publications are not physically present in the College Library but can be consulted on special request. Location: Potterierei 72, 8000 Brugge. - Contact the Library staff for further information or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Archives Jacques Delors: On February 17 of 2016, Jacques Delors opened his personal archives as former President of the European Commission (1984-1994) to consultation. The digital archives can be consulted upon request in our library. Useful links: inventory of Jacques Delors archives & user agreement.