We are glad to recall that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Poland is offering full scholarships to students from the Western Balkans admitted to the College of Europe in Natolin (Warsaw) to study...
To obtain the Degree of “Master of Science in European Economic Studies”, all students have to write a thesis.
Writing a thesis gives the student the possibility to carry out independent research on the topic of his/her choice. The thesis should focus on a research question and show the student’s capacity to proceed to an independent and comprehensive analysis of the subject, taking into account the relevant literature. Students are expected to make a valid, new and original contribution to the subject. The thesis must be the student’s independent work under the general guidance and supervision of a professor.
2015 - 2016
- 34.94 KB application/pdf
- VILLA Carmen — VILLA Carmen75.35 KB application/pdf
What Level of Care for Hosting Service Providers? A study of uncertainty, liability and incentives.
- DE MEESTER DE BETZENBROECK Timothy — DE MEESTER DE BETZENBROECK Timothy124.17 KB application/pdf
Equity-based Crowdfunding: Towards an EU Regulatory Framework to Protect Investors
- 44.16 KB application/pdf
2014 - 2015
- COURTY Julie — COURTY Julie152.99 KB application/pdf
Assessing the Impact of Regional Lobbying on the Structural Funds Allocation. A panel data analysis.
- FOURNEREAU Lucile — FOURNEREAU Lucile8.74 KB application/pdf
The Regulation of Taxi Markets in the European Union: a liberalisation forced by technological disruption
- HOFFMANN Philip M. A. — HOFFMANN Philip M. A.9.98 KB application/pdf
The Consequences of Basel III and the Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank
- JACOBS Alexander — JACOBS Alexander148.3 KB application/pdf
Should the EU Continue Integration towards a Capital Market Union? A comparative case study on market- and bank-based economies’ impact on non-financial corporations investment behavior
- MESONERO-HERRERA Katia — MESONERO-HERRERA Katia109.66 KB application/pdf
Putting the Cart before the Horse? On Education and Institutional Quality Importance for Regional Innovation
- WATFE Gibran — WATFE Gibran66.53 KB application/pdf
The Impact of the ECB’s Asset Purchase Programmes on Sovereign Bond Spreads in the Euro Area
2013 - 2014
- COMPEYRON Guillaume — COMPEYRON Guillaume86.41 KB application/pdf
Basle III: what are the impacts of this Regulation on the financing of SMEs?
- WIATROWSKI Milosz — WIATROWSKI Milosz78.79 KB application/pdf
The dose makes the Poison: Economic Analysis of Reverse Settlements in the Pharmaceutical sector
- BLANC Ludivine — BLANC Ludivine67.63 KB application/pdf
The European pharmaceutical industry in a global economy: What drives EU exports of pharmaceuticals overseas?
- BURKHARDT Kathleen — BURKHARDT Kathleen14.01 KB application/pdf
Estimating the Importance of Non-tariff Barriers in a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership between the EU and the US
2012 - 2013
- FLACHENECKER Florian — FLACHENECKER Florian91.5 KB application/pdf
Sustainable Economic Policy. Assessment of Resource Efficiency in the European Union
- 70.73 KB application/pdf
- WAHL Julia — WAHL Julia79.63 KB application/pdf
Industry in EU Free Trade Agreements. Examining the Potential Impact of a EU-Japan FTA on the European Automotive Industry
- 132.5 KB application/pdf
2010 - 2011
- 11.94 KB application/pdf
- Lorena von Gordon70.84 KB application/pdf
The Impact of Cross-border Educational Mobility on European Labour Market Mobility.
- 83.36 KB application/pdf
- Kristina Maslauskaite173.41 KB application/pdf
Determintants of Life Satisfaction in the Post-transition EU-1O. Is happiness convergence possible?
- Tomi Tervo121.73 KB application/pdf
Management Compensation in Large Finnish and Spanish Companies: a comparison between the North and the South.
2011 - 2012
- BOGNÁR Viktória — BOGNÁR Viktória174.41 KB application/pdf
Carbon Leakage and Distortion of Competition between EU and Non-EU Airlines and Hub Airports. The negative impact of the inclusion of aviation in the EU ETS.
- 88.73 KB application/pdf
- Jose Maria MARTIN FLORES — Jose Maria MARTIN FLORES21.21 KB application/pdf
Rating Agencies and Eurozone Sovereign Bonds Volatility: analysis and policy implications of the role of the sovereign rating assessments.