On 28 February 2024, the European Neighbourhood Policy Chair organized a special lecture titled "The Middle East after October 7th". During the lecture Dr Gudrun HARRER, a lecturer on modern history...
To obtain the Degree of “Master of Science in European Economic Studies”, all students have to write a thesis.
Writing a thesis gives the student the possibility to carry out independent research on the topic of his/her choice. The thesis should focus on a research question and show the student’s capacity to proceed to an independent and comprehensive analysis of the subject, taking into account the relevant literature. Students are expected to make a valid, new and original contribution to the subject. The thesis must be the student’s independent work under the general guidance and supervision of a professor.
2015 - 2016
- DE MEESTER DE BETZENBROECK Timothy — DE MEESTER DE BETZENBROECK Timothy124.17 KB application/pdf
Equity-based Crowdfunding: Towards an EU Regulatory Framework to Protect Investors
- 44.16 KB application/pdf
- 34.94 KB application/pdf
- VILLA Carmen — VILLA Carmen75.35 KB application/pdf
What Level of Care for Hosting Service Providers? A study of uncertainty, liability and incentives.
2014 - 2015
- COURTY Julie — COURTY Julie152.99 KB application/pdf
Assessing the Impact of Regional Lobbying on the Structural Funds Allocation. A panel data analysis.
- FOURNEREAU Lucile — FOURNEREAU Lucile8.74 KB application/pdf
The Regulation of Taxi Markets in the European Union: a liberalisation forced by technological disruption
- HOFFMANN Philip M. A. — HOFFMANN Philip M. A.9.98 KB application/pdf
The Consequences of Basel III and the Monetary Policy of the European Central Bank
- JACOBS Alexander — JACOBS Alexander148.3 KB application/pdf
Should the EU Continue Integration towards a Capital Market Union? A comparative case study on market- and bank-based economies’ impact on non-financial corporations investment behavior
- MESONERO-HERRERA Katia — MESONERO-HERRERA Katia109.66 KB application/pdf
Putting the Cart before the Horse? On Education and Institutional Quality Importance for Regional Innovation
- WATFE Gibran — WATFE Gibran66.53 KB application/pdf
The Impact of the ECB’s Asset Purchase Programmes on Sovereign Bond Spreads in the Euro Area
2013 - 2014
- BLANC Ludivine — BLANC Ludivine67.63 KB application/pdf
The European pharmaceutical industry in a global economy: What drives EU exports of pharmaceuticals overseas?
- BURKHARDT Kathleen — BURKHARDT Kathleen14.01 KB application/pdf
Estimating the Importance of Non-tariff Barriers in a Transatlantic Trade and Investment Partnership between the EU and the US
- COMPEYRON Guillaume — COMPEYRON Guillaume86.41 KB application/pdf
Basle III: what are the impacts of this Regulation on the financing of SMEs?
- WIATROWSKI Milosz — WIATROWSKI Milosz78.79 KB application/pdf
The dose makes the Poison: Economic Analysis of Reverse Settlements in the Pharmaceutical sector
2012 - 2013
- FLACHENECKER Florian — FLACHENECKER Florian91.5 KB application/pdf
Sustainable Economic Policy. Assessment of Resource Efficiency in the European Union
- 70.73 KB application/pdf
- WAHL Julia — WAHL Julia79.63 KB application/pdf
Industry in EU Free Trade Agreements. Examining the Potential Impact of a EU-Japan FTA on the European Automotive Industry
- 132.5 KB application/pdf
2010 - 2011
- 83.36 KB application/pdf
- Kristina Maslauskaite173.41 KB application/pdf
Determintants of Life Satisfaction in the Post-transition EU-1O. Is happiness convergence possible?
- Tomi Tervo121.73 KB application/pdf
Management Compensation in Large Finnish and Spanish Companies: a comparison between the North and the South.
- 11.94 KB application/pdf
- Lorena von Gordon70.84 KB application/pdf
The Impact of Cross-border Educational Mobility on European Labour Market Mobility.
2011 - 2012
- BOGNÁR Viktória — BOGNÁR Viktória174.41 KB application/pdf
Carbon Leakage and Distortion of Competition between EU and Non-EU Airlines and Hub Airports. The negative impact of the inclusion of aviation in the EU ETS.
- 88.73 KB application/pdf
- Jose Maria MARTIN FLORES — Jose Maria MARTIN FLORES21.21 KB application/pdf
Rating Agencies and Eurozone Sovereign Bonds Volatility: analysis and policy implications of the role of the sovereign rating assessments.