The Karlspreis Europa Summit brings together around 150 decision-makers from the realms of politics, science, business, media and society. This year, the summit emphasized the involvement of young...
NN - Economics of EU Environmental and Climate Change Policy (30h)
- CASEY J.-P. & NADRY D. - European Financial Market Regulation (30h)
- AYALA M. & SOUCHAUD A. - FinTech and the Transformation of Digital Services in the EU (30h)
- BERDEN K. & MOSCOVICI P. - Start-up Europe : A Policy Lab (30 / 25h)
- BUCCIROSSI P. - Actions for Damages : Quantification of Harm (30h)
- PELKMANS J. - Economics of EU Network Industries (30h)